Teens San Diego
Group trips to the USA accompanied by English teachers
Everything is included in our TEENS program!
Discover the world; make friends and go back home speaking English with more fluency and without classes
With Seeds, you can learn English in one of the most spectacular city in the world, next to the ocean and discover why so many Hollywood celebrities live there. TEENS SAN DIEGO
program is a different experience: it is an adventure to learn English but also to get to know new places, make new friends and enjoy at maximum your stay in California. All the activities are designed to improve English, have fun, do sports, meet new people … but especially to learn new ways to interact in a safe environment and 100% in English.
San Diego is the ideal place to learn English in California. SEEDS stands for:
- Great sightseeing
- Welcoming families
- Life quality
- Good weather
Seeds participants will live with American families with children of similar ages. So they will enjoy a complete and total English immersion while sharing family activities from going shopping, traveling, movies, events, excursions … In addition, the team will enjoy our incredible & unforgettable SEEDS activities, such as surfing in the best beaches of California, visiting Universal Studios, spend a night in Las Vegas …
Teens San Diego program aims on young people between 12 and 20 years old (other ages available). Our participants are always accompanied by our program directors, who will ensure that they will have a great time in California for four weeks in July.
As you can see in our advertising poster our fantastic program SEEDS SAN DIEGO TEENS 2020 includes:
- 4 weeks: July 2020.
- Homestay in an American family with children of similar age to the participant.
- Full board (including all group outings).
- Return flights to San Diego, CA.
- Transfer from/to the airport in the United States.
- 5 group activities led by Seeds teachers
- Tour “The best of San Diego”.
- Tour Hollywood & Los Angeles.
- Baseball & downtown San Diego.
- Tour Comic-con & Seaport Village.
- Barbacoa de comiat a la platja amb totes les famílies.
- Transfers to the meeting point on activities days.
- Travel insurance and medical liability.
- Accompanying Seeds teachers.
- Certificate of completion of the program.
- Seeds t-shirt.
- Organizational meeting in June with all the participants before the trip.
- Ability to customize your program with our optional activities:
- Las Vegas (1 night, 2 days).
- Universal Studios.
- Julian, the Golden mine tour.
- Classes de surf.
- Kayak & snorkeling.
- Whale watching.
- Disneyland Los Angeles.
- Outlet shopping.
- Information during the journey through our social networks
ENROLMENTS ARE OPEN NOW!
-Get informed, we are happy to talk with you and make your dreams come true!-